Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Wedding Bells...for real this time!

Yup, you read right! I am getting MARRIED!!!
I can't believe it at times! It has been a whirlwind since we got engaged.

Rene surprised me on August 15 and asked me to marry him! I knew he had gotten our Pastors blessings and he had talked to my mom. I just didn't know when he would ask and he made it seem like he was going to wait some time before asking, which drove me crazy! HA!

 
Since our engagement, I have been very busy planning for our big day {January 2, 2016}. I am making all my centerpieces and using paper flowers instead of fresh flowers. Here is a sneak peak at my creations. My living room looks like a mess!!
 

 
I will try to post more often until the wedding! Stay tuned!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! Enjoy this beautiful time of chaos before your wedding! :) God is good!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to you!!! :) How exciting! I love your decor so far!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww, cute! Congrats! So happy for you!!

    ReplyDelete