Thursday, September 13, 2012

She's a bottle lady!

Just call me the bottle lady. 
My second job is to collect bottles and cans. 
 
So, I wasn't joking about collecting bottles to pay off my criminal ways! I have been saving bottles for some time now and yesterday I  recycled them. I had plans to put the money I would make in my savings BUT now that I am pretty much owned by the State of California the money will go towards my tickets.
Sad.  

An Abundance of bottles and cans


Can anyone take a guess on how much I got for all these bottles? 
 

4 comments:

  1. LOL I have NO idea!
    Let us know! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, mmm $50? I did this the other day and got *drumroll*...$13 somethin', haha! Every dollar helps us college folks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A total of $36, ladies! Still thankful!

    ReplyDelete